Monday, September 14, 2015

Amazing Week Aug. 3, 2015



This week was amazing!!! Elder Farnsworth and I killed it! It was so much fun!!!

On Tuesday we got invited as a district to go sing at another nursing home hah! The old people just love us so much!!!! We went and tried to contact potential investigators later that day. We came across this 16 year old girl named Chyann ... SHe answered the door and she was so high! hahah it was so funny! She was so awkward though! We went contacting later that night at a trailer park. Thats Farnsworth and I's gold mine... trailer Park.. we try to hit one every night haha! While we were biking this dude pulls over and yells at me "hey man who gives a *** about our Lord and Savior?" I said "Oh man you need Jesus" He said "NO I DONT" and drove away... sad man..

Wednesday we had a lesson with Allen. The lesson was going so solid. It was so solid that I felt impressed to invite him to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and be baptized... he straight up said "No"..... It was awkward hahahah! it was awesome!!!! We had a lesson with this mid 20's man named Willy. He is straight a thug. he would give Farnsowrht and I this death stare for like a minute straight! It was sketchy!!!

"there are two kinds of people in this world. Those who are acted upon and those who act." I read that during studies one morning. So we got a refferal for this man named David B.. We taught him the first two lessons... After the plan of salvation lesson we asked him how everything was sounding.. he said "you know, it sounds like the things i heard when I was bap[tized." Farney looked at me and we just laughed. The dude was already a member!! We were teaching him like he was an investigator! Bummer!!!!

On Saturday we were supposed to have a lesson with this man Bryan that we met in a trailer park. We biked all the way to his place for him to cancel on us. He told us "man, I dont feel like talking about Jesus while tipping back on some beer is okay" hahah it was so funny! he was so drunk it was great!!!! 

Our investgator Nicole B. showed up to church yesterday! heather R. showed up also!! So cool!!! 

I hope everyone has a great week!!!



John Camp and I



Had to mark my territory on the desk in our apartment





No comments:

Post a Comment